Basic Model Information
|Depth/Range||45 - 140 ft||13.7 - 42.7 m|
|Length||13.5 in.||34.3 cm|
|Width||5 in.||12.7 cm|
|Battery Life||8-12 hours (approx.)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-4° to 140° F||-20° to 60° C|
|Battery Charger||12/28 V DC or 110/220 V AC|
|Height||11 in.||27.9 cm|
|Power Source||DigiTrak NiCad battery pack|
|Telemetry Range||2000 ft||610 m|
|Frequency||1.5 / 33 kHz (dual)|
|Weight||8.7 lb w/battery||3.9 kg w/battery|
- Effective interference rejection.
- Look-ahead locating provides location, depth, pitch, and roll of the transmitter in drill head, in addition to transmitter battery and temperature status.
- Target-in-the-box locating technique.
- Easy-to-learn locating technique that leads you to the transmitter or locate point.
- Enhanced locating features are built upon an accurate, proven design.
- Smooth auto-gain changes are transparent to the operator.
- Display shows real-time movement of the transmitter to allow "on-the-fly" locating.
- Patented calibration procedure offers superb accuracy and the ability to recalibrate while drilling.
- Remote left/right steering capability.
- Depth is displayed in real time. Functions are menu-driven. Beeper is used for audio output. Sleep mode activated after 15 minutes.
- Data Update Rate: Roll position at 12 times/second and pitch value at once/second.